Introducing the ultimate in comfort and convenience for pet owners !
This innovative sweater features a spacious front pouch designed specifically for your furry companion, allowing them to snuggle up close and stay warm and comfortable while you're out and about.
Made from a soft, breathable fabric, this hoodie is perfect for everyday wear and will keep you and your pup cozy on even the coldest days. The pouch is lined with a soft, fleece material to keep your pup warm and comfortable, and features a drawstring top for easy access and secure closure.
- Convenient For everyday Wear
The sweater also features a convenient pocket for storing your phone, keys, and other essentials, so you can take your pup on the go without worrying about leaving anything behind. And with its stylish design and comfortable fit, this hoodie is the perfect accessory for any dog owner looking to stay connected and comfortable with their pup.
Get your Paw Parent Sweatshirt today and experience the ultimate in comfort and convenience for you and your furry best friend!
- Main Fabric: Cotton blend
- Clothes Length: Regular
- Sleeve Length: Long sleeve
- Elasticity: Micro-Elasticity
- Style: Casual
- Theme: Winter,Spring,Autumn
- Size: S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL,4XL
- We work directly with manufacturers all over the world to ensure the best quality of our products. We have a Quality Control department which helps us to keep our promise!
- Price is always competitive.
- Awesome Customer Service
- Amazing products along with High Quality
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39 USD.
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.